Technical Systems and Design Engineer - Solar PV, Germany/Spain
My client is a leading manufacturer of PV cells, modules, and custom solar PV systems. The are a global company providing quality solar power solutions to the international market.
They are currently recruiting for a Technical Systems and Design Engineer to joining their German or Spanish office.
- Gathering, from internal and external sources, commercial-technical contents interesting for the market.
- Analyse the current and future demand at systems-level and generate proposals for integration of
- Lead the procurement relationships with local BOS components vendors and coordinate with HQ for any
component sourced outside the EMEA region.
- Coordinate with Marketing all technical parameters and related documentation.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in solar and PV industry
- Knowledge of PV technology and regulations
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
An attractive package is available.
Aidan Dodgson - Solar Consultant
+44 207 2689 271 email@example.com
James Pipe - Head of Renewables
+44 207 2689 302 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our London office
This the expired vacancy text for default site..