Site Manager - UK - Onshore Wind
My Client, a UK based Wind Energy Business, is looking to strengthen their project management function due to a number of up and coming Onshore projects. As a result of this, they are seeking a Site Manager for future Onshore Wind Projects who will support the existing Project Manager with site planning, preparation and execution.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Overseeing and controlling Civil and Electrical BOP works in anticipation of WTG delivery to site
* Leading WTG arrival at site including the erection and commissioning of the WTGs
* Managing all aspects of safety and environmental requirements for the site
* Building a strong relationship with the customer and other interested parties
* Report to and support the Project Manager - this could include progress reports, claims for extension of time and/or costs to customer and supplier, feedback of data on the installed equipment and formal feedback on quality issues at site.
* Providing constructive and consultative expertise regarding process and project improvements.
The successful candidate will have experience managing both internal and external teams and will be able to demonstrate knowledge of planning and risk management. They will have an engineering-related degree and will most likely hold a similar position at present. In addition to this, a good appreciation of health safety and environmental issues will be necessary.
Please contact Alice Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
This the expired vacancy text for default site..