Project Manager - Solar PV, Germany
My client is a leading developer, builder and owner of large scales solar PV projects. They cover both commercial rooftop, and ground mounted PV projects. They are a global company with projects across Europe, Asia, Africa and America.
They are looking for a Project Manager for solar PV projects to be based in Germany. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company in the industry.
- Full profit and loss responsibility for the construction of solar PV plants
- Responsibility for technical aspects of solar PV plants including design, engineering and construction
- Negotiating contracts sub-contractors and sub-suppliers
- Strong Coordination with internal teams
- Management of international project teams
- Engineering or technical-economic degree or equivalent
- Project management experience with in renewable energy
- String team building and management skills
- Fluent in English, other language beneficial
An attractive package is available.
Aidan Dodgson - Solar Consultant
+44 207 2689 271
firstname.lastname@example.orgFor more information about this role please contact our London office
This the expired vacancy text for default site..