Project Development Manager - Solar PV, Germany
My client is a leading owner and developer of utility-scale PV Power Plants. They have an international portfolio of projects, covering Europe, Africa and USA. They are seeking a Project Development Manager for Utility Scale PV projects to join their team in Germany, however with an international scope to the role.
- Building up a pipeline of project opportunities both Germany and internationally
- Develop and manager sales of utility scale and turnkey projects
- Assess projects from a commercial, legal and technical point of view
- Develop and manage key accounts to the business, and develop new markets to expand to
- Leading tender processes, negotiations and deal closings
- Degree with a business or economic focus, or equivilant
- Experience in the renewable energy industry
- Experience and track record in project development
- International experience and profile
- Fluent in German and English
An attractive package is available.
Aidan Dodgson - Solar Consultant
+44 207 2689 271For more information about this role please contact our London office
This the expired vacancy text for default site..