Credit Control Specialist - Solar PV
My client is a leading manufacturer of PV cells, modules, and develop utility scale projects. They are a global company providing quality solar power solutions to the international market.
They are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Specialist for EMEA region to join their European team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading company in the solar PV industry.
- Implement up-to-date credit policy and procedures to minimise credit risks
- Collect required customers information and do credit due diligence.
- Apply for credit lines for new customers to credit HQ
- Review and evaluate payment terms and credit limits in PI orders or contracts, under authorisation of credit HQ
- University degree in Finance \legal\Commerce or others
- 2-3 years of working experience in credit control management
- Strong commercial and customer service mind set.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
An attractive package is available.
Aidan Dodgson - Solar Consultant
+44 207 2689 271For more information about this role please contact our London office
This the expired vacancy text for default site..