Civil R&D Engineer - Solar Trackers
A leading manufacturer of solar PV equipment. They provide all aspect required for the installation and connection of PV projects, both roof and ground mounted. In addition to modules they develop and manufacturer solar trackers, and mounting systems, they also provide inverters and cables required for projects.
They are looking for a civil engineer to join their R&D department to develop new solar tracker technologies. Their aim is to produce trackers to optimize the performance and efficiency of PV plants:
- Design and development of solar tracker technologies
- Liase with manufacturing and R&D department
- Test and monitor performance of plants
- Optimize the performance and efficiency of solar trackers
- Engineering degree with focus on civil engineering
- Experience in renewable energy projects, preferable solar PV
- Strong communtcation and team work skills
- Fluent in English
An attractive package is available.
Aidan Dodgson - Solar Specialist
For more information about this role please contact our London office
This the expired vacancy text for default site..